This actually sounds like a fantastic idea…checking out your blog right now! :)
thank you so much for the heads up! i retweeted it on twitter and probably will be blogging it shortly. hope you’re having a good day! :)
IT’S OFFICIAL…PEYTON MANNING WILL BE A DENVER BRONCO. :(
haaaa, i actually watched that and couldn’t quite make out what he was saying either! :( when i posted it i was hoping that other people could make sense of it, but i guess nottttt. haha
and thanks so much, i’m glad you enjoy it! :)
i have no idea at this point! i think right now it’s down to TN, the 49ers, and Denver. initially, i heard that the broncos were his first choice, but apparently now they’re the underdog. i really hope he doesn’t go to Denver, but at the same time the damage has probably already been done with Tim because he knows that they don’t want him now. it’s really kind of sad. :(
do you guys think that Peyton Manning will end up signing with Denver?
once again, i agree. people are saying that she went to the superbowl with him since she flew out of denver. but i don’t really see how she could have gone to the superbowl with him, without anyone noticing? he was crazy busy the whole week and the media basically stalked his every move.
i completely agree with you….i don’t think he has time for a legit, serious relationship, honestly.
Tom Condon represents Peyton Manning and Alex Smith. Partner Jimmy Sexton represents Tim Tebow. AWKWARD.
1. i never believed that timmy was dating taylor. timmy and taylor together is just mehhhh. lol
2. i’m not saying that i know for a fact that tim dated the morgan woolard girl. i don’t think anyone will ever know for sure. everything that is printed or talked about is clearly just going to be idle speculation.
3. however, i would not be surprised if tim had dated her. i have a friend who is a bigger tebow fan than me (which is saying a lot lol) and she did some twitter/facebook stalking, and figured out some stuff. apparently the girl has spent a LOT of time in denver. in 2010, tim was tweeting morgan, and she was commenting on his pictures on twitter. also, tim’s best friend currently follows her on twitter, and she not only follows him, she follows one of his brothers as well.
4. as far as people saying it doesn’t make sense for morgan to blatantly say that she dated him…if you read her tweets about tim, she seems a little bitter that their supposed relationship ended. one person tweeted her that tim was in vegas a few weeks ago speaking at that church, and jokingly said he’d put a good word in for her, and she replied something like, “haaa, i don’t need a good word. i’m in vegas too so maybe i’ll text him”. the next tweet after that was her saying, “i don’t want to hear about my ex unless i know that he’s doing horrible”. so she does seem bitter that their relationship went sour, or maybe she just got the wrong impression like you said. either way, if she did date him, she obviously feels like she doesn’t have to be private about it since things ended. which is a little low.
5. so yeah, not saying that i COMPLETELY agree that they dated, i’m just giving my reasons why i think that it’s a somewhat plausible story.